Tuesday 4 March 2014

Junk (Junque) journal swap

Today a lovely fat parcel from France arrived in the post. I took part in the Junk (Junque) journal swap on UK Scrappers. We had to make covers for a journal and 20 pages. We then posted everything to Rebecca who punched holes, swapped pages, made up our journals and added LOTS of pages and stuffed envelopes with all sorts of bits and pieces to add to the journals later.

Mine own pages were pretty simple but hopefully people will use them as a base and be happy to paint and collage over them. I haven't photographed everything but hopefully this taster gives you a flavour of my gorgeous journal.

Thank you so much to everyone who took part but especially Rebecca for all her work.


















1 comment:

  1. I recognise those pages lol. Thanks for joining - your contribution was fab - and I'm glad you like what you got back.

    ReplyDelete