Sunday 9 March 2014

I'm probably like most people who enjoy dabbling in art and craft as a hobby, I struggle to find time to fit art into my everyday life. I know that when I do make the effort I not only enjoy myself but it very much affects the feeling of the day. I feel energised and creative, rather than falling asleep watching television.
I've realised that art journaling in stages is effective, enjoyable and creative. It's much easier  to find just 10 minutes. Often, having found the energy for 10 minutes it stretches into a longer time, because often it's just hard to start. It's amazing what you can achieve in just 10 minutes though.

So here are the backgrounds I started this morning. I've also found it's helpful to do a background in the journal I'm working on (currently an old ledger) and another background in the small journal I'm going to take on holiday as a start for journaling with less supplies than at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment