Friday 19 October 2012

Steampunk Alice

Back in January I blogged about my circle journal I was sending off on its way. Recently it returned home brimming with fabulous artwork. What a change from the slim couple of pages I posted. Everyone completing a page has added their contribution to the book. All I had to do was to add pockets for the sign in tags and the covers.

So here it is

 
Cynthia Spooner's fabulous contribution. I love Alice's wings!
Vicky Abrathat - "If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense"
I love this quote and the stitching on the papers
Alipeep's wonderful pages using the Octopode Alice stamps
Look at this amazing doodling by Allycat. I'm going to study this carefully as I want to do more doodling
My favourite pink! I love the 2 Alice's in these pages by Gill (Wisher)

No comments:

Post a Comment