Friday 19 October 2012

Steampunk Alice 2

I need to share the rest of the pages from my circle journal. These stunning pages are by Shirley. IRL they are so touchy-feely with the raised cogs. "I am not strange odd weird or crazy. My reality is just different to yours" I love the quote
The Octopode Factory stamps again but this page is very different to the other one. These are Juliwan's pages and I love them - just beautiful.
 
Last but not least Mrs McF's pages using the Graphic 45 Halloween in wonderland pages. I loved these papers and this is a wonderful end to the book.
"What is the use of a book without pictures or conversation?"
 
 
 
So I'm totally thrilled to have this wonderful artwork, with such fabulous contributions. Thanks you so much to all these wonderful people.

3 comments:

  1. So lovely to see your completed journal and everyone's pages.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice and Steampunk are two of my most favourite things. Great idea for a journal and fab pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last ones, Alice in Wonderland illustrations are always magical! x

    ReplyDelete