Friday 28 June 2013

A scrapbooking holiday

I've just got home from a very relaxing week. Eight of us hired a beautiful house just outside York and spent a week together scrapbooking, chatting, laughing, watching Wimbledon.
I think we were all surprised how many layouts we completed. I don't think I'd done any scrapbooking for a year, not since we were last in York.

I don't claim that these are original creations. Most of them are at least in part copied from other layouts, mostly from scrap 365. But we had fun and I have lots of layouts and the pile of unscrapped photos has gone down considerably so I'm happy.

 
 
This LO was copied from one done by a friend, I understand originally in a class, but I loved all the little touches, the doodling and the cut out paper
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! All lovely - and so modern! Great arty slodges with the inks etc - I'd say your style was definitely shabby chic here - still those vintage elements that you love! Happy to see your scrapbook pages again x

    ReplyDelete